We’re looking for new show concepts and new shows to entertain our blues loving audience. If you’ve got an idea for a hit show that you’d like to submit, we’d love to hear about it. Please start by reading and agreeing to the following terms. You’ll be given the opportunity to send us a copy of your pitch in the next steps.
Please be advised that we receive many such proposals and generate many ideas for television shows and ideas for other media outlets, internally. Because many proposals might cover similar territory or in some cases appear almost identical in content or format, we must ask you to read and agree to the terms of this agreement before you pitch your proposal to us
By accepting the terms and submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are at least 18 years of age.
2. You are submitting an original idea that you wholly own to Aitterce Productions, Inc. (“Aitterce Production Inc.”), as opposed to any other entity.
3. Aitterce Productions has received and will in the future receive numerous proposals from third parties.
4. Aitterce Productions is developing proposals using its own in-house staff.
5. Aitterce Productions may already have been working on, prior to its receipt of your submission, another concept(s) similar to yours.
6. You agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation if AitterceProductions exploits an idea similar or identical to your submission that it has either developed internally or acquired from another third party. You also agree that Aitterce Productions might develop or acquire a similar idea to yours in the future, and in that case you will not be entitled to compensation.
7. With respect to your submission, Aitterce Productions is not obligated to exploit your idea. If Aitterce Productions wishes to exploit your idea, we must first enter into a formal, binding, written contract governing Aitterce Productions’ exploitation of the submission and the compensation to be payable to you as a result of such exploitation.
8. You understand that materials sent to Aitterce Productions will not be returned, and you agree to retain at least one copy of said material, and you release Aitterce Productions from any liability of loss of, or damage to, the copies of the material submitted by you hereunder.
9. Any dispute that may arise between you and Aitterce Productions shall be resolved by binding confidential arbitration conducted in the County of Alameda, and administered by JAMS in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS or subsequent versions thereof, including the optional appeal procedure (the “JAMS Rules”, available at www.jamsadr.com, and the rules providing for limited discovery and other exchange of information). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced in the entertainment industry and licensed to practice law in California or a retired judge. The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any award, reasonable attorneys’ fees in connection therewith.
Submit work to email@example.com Please make sure the info below is on your project.
Address, city , state zip
Contact number _____
Name of work
Describe work you are submitting: